Getting the fit of your bra right is so important. If you’re wearing the wrong size you’ll be amazed at the difference in terms of comfort and support you’ll get from your bra once you get it right!
We always recommend getting fitted professionally, as it can be a complicated business and is much easier to let a qualified person do this for you than trying to do it yourself. However, we know that it’s not always possible to visit a store so we’ve put together some advice to help get it right at home.
- The bra should be quite firm around the body, and ideally fitted on the 3rd eye adjustment.
- Shoulder straps loosened or tightened as necessary.
- Breasts well enclosed within the cup.
- Centre front going back reasonably well to chest wall.
- Snug fit at neck and underarm edges (not too tight and not gaping).